Monday, March 2, 2015

The good and the bad


Saturday was just beautiful!

The snow started to melt again..... Yippie!



 Most of the garage roof is now clear.....


The gang walked through the mud  for their treats.


and went up on the deck for awhile.....


The trees are starting to loose their stark winter look:




And THEN Sunday:


 Grrrr and.......


 ...... more Grrrrr!


Walking back after locking the gang in for the night:



Really, really thinking hard about getting more chicks in the spring. This winter has been an eye opener. Many a morning I didn't want to go out in the bitter cold. I'm not as young as I think I am.



6 comments :

  1. I know what you mean....snowed most of the day yesterday and callng for more Tuesday :/ I'm glad my pets share my house n I don't have to go outside if I don't want to :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Mamahen. Don't think Hubby would want them in the house! LOL

      Delete
  2. I am thinking Charlie would like more chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm thinking that Charlie is thinking the same way you are about what Charlie is thinking..... :o)

      Delete
  3. More chicks, Yes! I went to the feedstore the other day to pickup some tack, well ya have to go right by the cages with all the baby chicks... never did get what I went there for, spent all my time talk'n to the chicks and love'n the new chicks smell. I miss my chickens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tractor Supply has them in, too. I just want to bring all of them home, but the coop and pen need repairs first. Lots of work with chickens. All that spoiling to be done and treats, 'ya know! :o)

      Delete