Friday, August 24, 2018

A full day of....

..... SUNSHINE!   YAY!!!


The gang loved being out in the yard chasing and catching little fluttery bugs:




Hubby could finally get the grass cut:




And I tried out my new washing machine! It's one of those electronic wizards that you need a darn engineering degree to operate. Wonder if I'll ever figure out how to use all the buttons and dials....




Spotted these pretty little pink flowers:




It really was a lovely day and I sure did enjoy the time outside soaking up those rays!






6 comments :

  1. I feel your pain about the washing machine. I refuse to use our new dishwasher for the same reason. I do dishes by hand. The new appliances don't work as well as the older ones either. And trust me, an engineering degree doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ave to replace my dis washer, too. Don't know where I am going to store my pots and pans now....

      Delete
  2. i see that you have learnt how to use the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife says she'd rather have an old wringer washer, but she wouldn't be able to stand long enough to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have one of those too, Gorges! Leman's sell them, but they are costly!

      Delete