Sunday, October 22, 2017

Easy Listening for a Sunday Afternoon







Just a truly heartfelt note of thanks to all that have kept me in their thoughts and prayers. Your kind words and cards have given  me such comfort!
 My brother's passing has devastated me more than you can imagine.
 Thank you all so very, very  much!


I just have to accept what I cannot change.
But lordy,  it's so damn hard....

Going to pull my boot straps up and get - a - going again!
See you all tomorrow!

Phyl :o)

XOXO





12 comments :

  1. Don't know what to say except welcome back....You were greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. You have been missed.
    XOXO back at ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry told me you were back and I'm certainly grateful. How old was your brother? Couldn't have done better than Thanks for the Memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was 76, Mr. Townsend. The song reminds me of all the good times and not the bad. He would have liked it too!



      Delete
  4. Great to have you back. indyjonesouthere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Indy - I need to get busy again. Charlie got a break from me chasing him around with the camera!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's nice to be back in a routine again, Brig. Hate my life being out of order!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Borepatch - it really is good to be at the keyboard again!

      Delete