Thursday, September 28, 2017

Abby



Yesterday afternoon, Abby met with his Lord. He was in no pain and was greeted by Mom and Dad and his wife. He is now finally free!

I don't know how to express my gratitude for all your kind comments and E-mails. You, dear readers and friends,  have made this trying time bearable.

I will treasure your words as they have given me such comfort. Thank you from the bottom of my heart..


There is much to do, so I am going to take a break from the blog for a while - but I will never take a break thinking about all of you.

Again, thank you so much!

Phyl



11 comments :

  1. I am so sorry for your loss but thankful your brother's passing was pain free. You remain in my prayers. Consider yourself well and truly hugged. Take a much time as you need. We will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss, words are not enough to express feelings.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so, it's over and he's safe now.
    Our hearts are with you, Phyl. Your pain is our pain.
    You are loved by many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please accept my heart-felt condolences. My prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ChickenMom, I'm sorry to hear this. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear this, CMom.

    =TW=

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope some of our prayers sent will give comfort to you as well.

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come back. We miss you and understand your deep grief, but your blog is a highlight of many lives. Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete