Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blah! Hot and muggy...

... again in Coopville. The temps were in the high 90's by mid morning. Then:


 Storm clouds!



 Lots and lots of them!


No rain, but the temperature dropped quite a bit:



Then around 5 o'clock, a really BIG storm came through with much needed rain!


When I went out around 8 to lock the gang in for the night, this was over the house:







 I have never seen such colors in my life! Absolutely beautiful!


Just HAD to share those photos!

:o)


12 comments :

  1. Great photos! I've had some interesting storm cells blow though, but didn't think to take any photos. Too busy seeking shelter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sixbears! Waited until I didn't hear any more thunder. Seeking shelter always comes first!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, BW. I love to watch the clouds - they just kept swirling around and around.

      Delete
  3. As a kid I loved standing with my Dad on the front porch, watching the storm clouds roll in. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is sweeter than the fresh air after a storm! Glad you liked the pics! :o)

      Delete
  4. ...at least you got a great rainbow out of the deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just happened to look up - it was a double one, but by the time I ran back for the camera, the outer arch was fading.

      Delete
  5. sign of God's mercy. we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see one, I think of His promise.

    So beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    God made His presence known in a few definite ways today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a rare treat, Lisa! That's only the third one I've seen since we moved here.

      Delete