Saturday, June 4, 2016

At the Hop!

Danny and the Juniors!


Sometimes when I'm all alone



                         Sometimes when I'm all alone, feelin' kind of low,
                         You come 'round to cheer me up, because you love me so

                         (Chorus) Baa, Daa, Daa, Ahhhhhh.............

                         Sometimes when I'm all alone, feelin' kind of low,
                         You come 'round to cheer me up, because you love me so

                        You know I'll be true, no matter what you do
                        Please Darling, say you love me too

                        Sometimes when we're on a date, I tell myself beware
                       Your folks object if we're out late, but I don't really care

                        I really want want you for my wife, I truly need you all my life
                       Please Darling, Don't leave me in despair

                        You know how I feel about you Darling, You're in every song and every prayer
                       Don't you realize that I'm crazy over you? Why don't you reveal the way you care?

                      Sometimes when I'm all alone, feelin' kind of low,
                      You come 'round to cheer me up, because you love me so

                      You know I'll be true, no matter what you do
                         Please Darling, say you'll love me sometime. 




No comments :

Post a Comment