Monday, February 18, 2019

A big treat!

Bought the gang a BIG treat at TS last week. It was filled with lots of good pecking at goodies - especially mealy worms!


 

They loved it!


 

Then they went for a walk:

 

There was quite a bit of snow on the ground:

 

By yesterday, most of it had melted:

 


Charlie pretending he's found goodies for the girls to eat:



The official Coopville Clean Coop Clucking Inspector:

 


I hope all this cold weather will be over soon....... sigh.......

:o)



6 comments :

  1. Oh how cute! Chickies can show their happiness so well. Mealy worms...YUM!

    I'm still snowed in, and I guess more is on the way tomorrow.
    West of the Cascade Mt. range...rain. East of the Cascades, North Central - cold & snow.

    I'm weary, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The woims are a special treat - they are expensive! Sorry you are getting more snow - (we had ice again last night) Cannot wait for Spring!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like they enjoyed their treat...I am with you...this cold can end any time now...Snow flurries all day today:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have a ton of flowers this summer - I want to see COLORS!!!!

      Delete
  3. I thought Charlie had grown his feathers back. It looks as though he has a big patch missing on his chest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls just peck him clean whenever a new feather appears, Sue. I do not know why he lets them do it. Just hen-pecked, I guess! :o)

      Delete