Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Night Steam

 Just sit back and enjoy!



96.5K subscribers
If you’re asking model railroaders and railway enthusiasts in the United States, where to find one of the most outstanding model railroad layouts, they will probably answer, this is the “Piermont Division” made by Howard Zane. In fact, the “Piermont Division” is a superb HO scale permanent display layout, constructed to museum quality. Howard Zane’s 2,850 square foot model railroad layout, showcasing his artistry in model railroad building and rail modeling, is acclaimed as one of the finest and largest private layouts. There are over 22 scale miles of track, historically accurate architecture, overwhelming landscapes and of course America’s greatest steam locomotives. Although fictional, the “Piermont Division” is filled with scenes and structures you would swear you have seen before. For decades, rail modeler Howard Zane has produced scratch built, custom structures of all kinds in HO scale and O scale for model railroads. Apart from Howard Zane’s Piermont Division, there are many other beautiful layouts in our little world of model trains. Pilentum Television would like to visit every single layout and record on video, but a trip from Germany, where Pilentum Television is based, to the US is far too expensive. Therefore, Forrest Nace, a videographer from the US, provided Pilentum Television with some exquisite video footage. Forrest made a documentary about the “Piermont Division”, which is available on https://nacesvideography.com. In this movie we see some short video sequences from his documentary.





 
 



:o)

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I could watch that for hours, Gorges!

      Delete
    2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete